Sunday, November 18, 2012

Beta Rares Are Coming Out In Stores!?

Hey jammers! Today, I am here to talk to you about all these rares coming out! Yeah, I am kind of mad so I have slowly been taking my "rares" out of my den. I know some very rare rare item collectors that are losing the value of things that they have been waiting to trade! Just between you and me, I traded my headdress for two extremely rare items. Then, almost the very next day, one of the items came out in stores! (I also traded my bubbletron5000. :-( I was so mad!) Here are some of the rare items that have been coming out:
Can you believe all of these rares that are now or about a month ago avalible in stores!? I am so sorry all of you rare item collectors! All of your items must be losing a lot of demand and value.

No comments:

Post a Comment